Over 20 Years Recovering Multimillion-Dollar Awards For All Types Of Personal Injuries
At Rosenblum & Reisman, our lawyers have spent more than 20 years standing up for the rights of victims of negligence.
We represent people who have suffered catastrophic injuries such as brain injuries, burn injuries, neck injuries, back injuries, paralysis and loss of limb. We also represent families of fatal accident victims.
We have developed an impressive record of success in these major personal injury cases and have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients.
What Type Of Accident Does Your Case Involve?
Our personal injury attorneys represent clients throughout Memphis, Tennessee, in cases involving negligence of all kinds, including:
- Truck accidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Drunk and distracted driving accidents
- Premise liability
- Construction accidents
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
No matter who or what caused your injury, we will stand by your side to help you get compensation for medical bills, lost wages and other costs.
Help For Serious Injury Claims
Our law firm has established a reputation for success in even the most serious, complex personal injury cases.
- Paraplegia and quadriplegia claims
- Traumatic brain injury claims: We have successfully handled many traumatic brain injury (TBI) claims involving victims who may have suffered symptoms ranging in severity from memory loss and personality changes to coma and permanent incapacitation.
- Burn injury claims: We have also successfully represented victims of burn injuries caused by apartment fires and other building fires, car fires and other accidents.
- Anoxic brain injury claims
- Amputation claims
We also handle wrongful death claims for spouse, children and other qualified relatives who have lost loved ones.
Will Your Case Go To Trial?
You may be wondering if your personal injury case will go to trial. Most of these cases are resolved through negotiation. However, you want to make certain that you choose a lawyer who is prepared to go to trial if necessary.
Our law firm features respected trial lawyers. If the insurance company or defendant is unwilling to negotiate and/or provide fair compensation, we will take the matter to trial and allow the jury to decide the case.
You Only Pay Us If You Get Compensation
We handle these cases on a contingency basis, which means we will only ask for payment if we are successful in obtaining personal injury compensation for you.
Schedule A Free Consult Today
Let us help you understand your rights and legal options.